Saturday, July 25, 2009

I 'heart' Vancouver

I'm having the best summer. It's been absolutely beautiful here in Vancouver so I really have nothing to complain about. This weeks been awesome - I had a great week of hard workouts, I'm back feeling totally 'with-it' at work, I went to a BC Lions Game last night and today started with a 3 hour bike ride with Tash where we rode to, then up Cypress Mountain and then stopped to enjoy the view on the way down. This afternoon was spent napping/relaxing on the beach in the 30 degree heat of Vancouver's untouchable summer so far. Tonight, I'm hangin' in listening to the rain as it cools down the city.

After a scorcher of a day, welcomed thunder storms rolled in around 5:30. Here's a few pics and a video from my apartment balcony.




Tomorrow morning I'm up early to swim, then my last long run before Calgary next weekend. I'm flying in on Friday, get to spend the weekend with my MOM!!!! Race Sunday, and come home Monday to prepare for a weeks holiday volunteering with the World Police & Fire Games. I'm the Team Lead for Beach Volleyball which is down at Kitslano Beach. A week watching Officers and Firefighters sweating it out playing beach volleyball..... yeah... another tough week for Sarah.....

Happy Training!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment