Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ironman accommodation

Attention Ironman supporters, friends, family and cheerleaders alike! If you are planning to come support me during Ironman you need to book your accommodation now. I know it's months away... actually 4 months to the day... but this event takes over the Okanagan this week and trying to find a bed to sleep in just for the weekend is near impossible.

Luckily, I stumbled upon this great B&B that just opened and their reservations are WIDE open. It's a beautiful luxury home on a 10 acre lot with incredible views and incredible rooms. They serve a gourmet breakfast every morning. Get this... not only will they rent just for the weekend, but they are offering 20% off their already reasonable rates because they've just re-opened after renovations.

I've already booked the private suite for my Dad and sister that are coming out from Toronto, but there is still the two private bedrooms in the upper portion of the house. If you are thinking about coming out, please let me know. I'm not posting the name/website of the place in fear that someone I don't know will swoop in and book it :)

If your interested, send me an email and I'll give you the details. I'd love to have you out there and I'd hate you to miss out on coming because accommodation has been so hard to find.
Happy training all!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment