Monday, May 10, 2010

POWERED BY NOIE - UPDATE

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my Ride To Conquer Cancer campaign. I am so happy to tell you that I have reached my goal of raising $2,500 for the BC Cancer Foundation and continue to receive support.

Today I have received a total of $2,845 in donations.

Kierstie and I have great ideas for POWERED BY NOIE starting with trying to get at least 10 riders on the team for next year. With 10 riders, we can raise $25,000 to help the fight against cancer.

To keep us looking sharp and to encourage others to join us, Kierstie hooked us up with a designer friend of hers who graciously donated her creative talent and industry hook ups to create custom cycling jerseys that we think represent Mom well and are a reflection of why we started to do this. They will be here in just a few weeks.

POWERED BY NOIE is at 87% of our goal this year of raising $5,000. If you are still looking to lend us your support, we still need your help. Please use the link below to make your donation via Kierstie's page. All the support goes to the same place so it doesn't matter if you donate through my page or hers (because I've reached my goal, I'd like to help her reach hers).

Click HERE to support POWERED BY NOIE.

Both Kierstie and I have been overwhelmed by your support. We've received so many well wishes and are inspired and motivated more than ever. Thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Sign me for next year!

    You're an inspiration Sarah and I can't wait to cheer you over the finish line at Ironman.

    ReplyDelete